Respite Care Features:
- Beautiful, en-suite, dedicated respite apartments
- Flexible length of stay
- 24 hour on site care and assistance from qualified staff
- Safe and secure environment
- In-house alarm call system
- Home cooked meals - freshly cooked on site each day
- Daily activity programme
- Charming courtyard and extensive gardens
- Glorious, tranquil, Warwickshire countryside
- Experience of 300+ years of care
- Caring Christian ethos
A Home from Home Break
At Lady Katherine Respite Care we recognise the need for carers to be able to take a break, secure in the knowledge that their relative or friend will be safe and well looked after while they take a well deserved holiday.
Our respite rooms are all en-suite, have an alarm call system including a pendant for the resident to wear during the day. Each room has a television and access to Wifi.
Residents can also use a Respite stay with us to bridge the time between leaving hospital and going back home or to have a well earned holiday break in beautiful, countryside surroundings. A time to be pampered, to have staff on call and to help re- build confidence after an operation.
If you would like to pre book a stay with us please contact us on 01564 772415.